Goldbaby Productions has announced the release of FatsoSynths Vol 1, a sample library for EXS-24 and Kontakt 3.
What’s is the Fatso? Well the Fatso is a fantastic tone-sweetening box. Harmonic thickening and tape-like saturation are easily created using the simple controls. The unit used for this product is a modded Fatso… Called the UBK Fatso. The compression settings have been tweaked by Greg at Kush Audio.
So this wonderful unit has been used to impart it’s analog goodness upon 5 vintage synths.
The Moog MG-1, Korg Delta, Roland JX3P, Ensoniq ESQ1 and the Yamaha DX100.
The result is some tasty sampled instruments just brimming with personality and old school character.
FatsoSynths Vol 1 features
- 1365 x 24 bit samples.
- 43 x Multi Sample Instruments.
- 143 x EXS-24 Instrument patches.
- 144 x Kontakt 3 Instrument patches.
- Synths given the Fatso love:
- Moog MG-1 (80’s Analog)
- Korg Delta (70’s Analog)
- Roland JX3P (80’s Analog/Digital Hybrid)
- Ensoniq ESQ1 (80’s Analog/Digital Hybrid)
- Yamaha DX100 (80’s Digital)
- 6 categories for the Kontakt and EXS-24 instruments:
- FatsoSynths1 Drums and FX – Drums and Fx, funnily enough…
- FatsoSynths1 RawSounds – These are the Multi sampled instruments with little or no software sampler modifications. A great place to start creating your own custom sounds… or if you just want to use the raw Fatso infused vintage synths.
- FatsoSynths1_Mono – Use the software sampler to extend and enhance the multi sampled instruments. These are mono synth style instruments.
- FatsoSynths1_Poly – Same as above but polyphonic instruments.
- FatsoSynths1 RawOsc – Pure oscillator sounds sampled (with Fatso love of course). These can turn your software sampler into a synth!
- FatsoSynths1 SingleCycleOSC – This is a different method of making oscillators for your sampler. Made using one cycle of a waveform. Still with the Fatso touch.
FatsoSynths Vol 1 is available for purchase for $49 USD.
More information: Goldbaby Productions