Antelope Audio has announced availability of the Goliath HD, a heavyweight pro audio interface with ZERØ-latency FPGA Engine and AFC Clocking Technology that represents the culmination of years of research and development.
The interface offers 64 channels of highest-quality audio I/O and an abundance of powerful upgrades, including new adaptable Accusonic preamps alongside a full suite of hardware-based FPGA (Field Programable Gate Array) effects.
Goliath HD is a 64-Channel interface that can be used with Pro Tools HD or Native DAWs via second generation Thunderbolt™, USB 3.0 or via 2 MADI connections, which are compatible with MADI to Dante Bridge products. Coming with extensive I/O options, featuring 16 Accusonic mic preamps with individual volume controls, 32 analog ins with 124dB of Dynamic Range, 32 analog outs with 129dB of Dynamic Range, plus mastering grade monitor outputs, featuring new technology that boosts dynamic range to a spectacular 132dB.
Goliath HD comes with 8 instrument inputs, 2 transformer re-amp outs, integrated Talkback mic, 2 headphone outs and a pair of analog inserts. And if this wasn’t enough, the descendant of the mighty Goliath offers also AES, MADI, ADAT and S/PDIF connectivity.
Goliath HD features
- 16 mic pres – 16 Class-A Mic preamps. Hi-Z, Mic & Line ins with DMR of 124 dB.
- 64 channels I/O – Simultaneous streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0 and MADI (to Dante Bridge), ADAT, S/PDIF and DB25.
- Supreme AD/DA & clocking – Latest generation of ESS powered audiophile grade conversion, paired with Antelope’s 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology with BNC Word Clock I/O plus the Antelope Audio 10M Atomic Input.
- Massive FPGA – Proprietary FPGA for authentic modeling of vintage EQs, Compressors, Guitar Amps & Cabs; maintaining multiple mixers and zero latency real-time FX processing.
- Mastering grade monitoring – Goliath HD offers high-end monitor outputs, with dynamic range boosted to 132dB.
- Software control – Touchscreen, enhanced front panel, user friendly routing, mixing and real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible panel and mobile apps.
Goliath HD is available for purchase for an MSRP of €6,995 EUR.