Gospelmusicians has introduced Pure Synth Platinum, a virtual instrument for UVI.
Have you ever wondered why you could never find a software synthesizer that is as good sounding and flexible as the hardware synthesizer/keyboards such as a Motif, Fantom, or Kronos? Have you ever wished you could just pull up an array of patches and sounds just like you would with your hardware keyboard or synth? Remember the old days when a synth or keyboard had a ton of sounds that did not sound super realistic, but had a ton of character, expressiveness, and was just down right fun to play? Well, this is what Pure Synth Platinum is!
Pure Synth Platinum (PSP) is a software based rompler AND synthesis library that has all of the bread-and-butter samples of a traditional hardware keyboard, combined with all of the synthesis techniques available in the most complex of digital and analog synthesizers. That is the concept of PSP: We give you the “pure waveforms” in which to create any sound imaginable, rather than just giving you rompler style/static, samples that you cannot tweak much. Worst of all, if you ever want new inspiration and new sounds, you have to keep buying a ton of expansion packs with more samples, when you’d rather create your own unique custom sounds with the software you already have. But what if you are not a synth programmer? That is fine! We have professional synth programmers from around the world ready and willing to program new patches, so that you don’t have to do all of the work.
Pure Synth Platinum features
- 5.2GB (uncompressed) Samples.
- 2.1 GB FLAC Losses Compression (HQ).
- 514 Presets.
- 6,232 Multi-Samples.
- 328 Individual Sample Waveforms used for oscillators.
- Over 1,600 Wavetables with PWM.
- Over 30 Different effects per oscillator.
- Analog Synthesizer with PWM and Sync.
- 8-Oscillator Superwave for phat stacked synths.
- Transient Drum Synth for drum and/or transient sounds.
- FM Synthesizer with 6-Operators.
- Dedicated Sub Oscillator.
- White Noise Generator with 11 different generators.
- ASR-10/DP4 Warm Reverb Emulations.
- 2-Filters per Oscillator.
- Classic Oberheim Xpander Filter emulations with 37 modes.
- 2-LFO’s per Oscillator.
- Over 30 Different Effects per Oscillator.
- Arp/Gate per Oscillator for Complex Sequences.
Pure Synth Platinum is available for the introductory price of $149.99 USD for a limited time (regular $299.99 USD).
More information: Gospelmusicians / Pure Synth Platinum