Ginger Audio has announced an update to the GroundControl Caster mixing software for Mac that lets you combine and mix audio feeds from various applications and input devices, add effects, and stream them to several destinations.
Version 1.0.7 includes a new tool for creating dedicated virtual drivers.
GroundControl Caster offers audio processing together with audio routing – so that you can create the perfect audio stream sound. combine audio from any input devices, microphones, individual application sources, mix them, and stream.
Changes in GroundControl Caster v1.0.7
- Create as many dedicated drivers as you want, name them, and set their channel count.
- Set a dedicated direct out for each channel, using your own virtual drivers.
- Set your MIDI interface to control the Caster app knobs and faders.
- Map your key commands to control the Caster app.
- Collapse and expand views.
- Integrated auto-update to keep up with the most recent version.
- Bug fixes and stability improvement.
GroundControl Caster for Mac is on sale for $49 USD. The update is free to all existing and new customers.
More information: Ginger Audio