VST Buzz has launched a two-week promotion on Harrison Consoles’ 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, offering a 90% discount on the vocal effect plugin that offers a quick and easy way to enhance the quality of vocals or spoken voice.
Harrison’s cross-format 32C Vocal Intensity Processor plugin brings Harrison’s True Analog sound to your digital audio workstation in your studio… and will change the way you think about mixing “in the box”.
The Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor provides a “greatest hits” collection of features from Harrison’s analog console heritage, AVA plugins, and Mixbus32C workstation.
32C Vocal Intensity Processor features
- Leveler for controlling the dynamic range of the audio signal.
- 32C High and Low-Pass Filters for cleaning up any unwanted frequencies.
- RTA with pre and post filter displays for visualising the spectral characteristics of the processed signal.
- K-12 Output Meter that displays the level of overall output and helps keep the signal within the target range.
- Built-in limiter that prevents the output signal from clipping.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX), the 32C Vocal Intensity Processor plugin is priced only 9 EUR instead of 85 EUR until June 27th, 2022 (prices excluding EU VAT).
More information: VST Buzz