Heavyocity has announced the release of Scoring Bass, a new Gravity Pack series cinematic low end instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
Immediately useful and deeply inspirational, Scoring Bass delivers all the power and grit of world-class bass guitars — sampled, treated, and processed by Heavyocity’s renowned team of sound designers.
This is the new foundation of your score; a tight and rumbling bass VI, featuring 4 GB of pads, tempo-synced pulses & pedals, and multi-sampled playable instruments.
Designed as a perfect companion to our critically-acclaimed Scoring Guitars instruments, Scoring Bass rounds out the line with grooves and pulses created specifically to complement the guitars’ unique content.
Scoring Bass features
- 5.7 GB uncompressed (3.9 GB compressed).
- 300+ Motion Presets (NKA’s).
- 233 NKIs.
- 1 Three-channel “Playable Basses” NKI with Three Multi-Sampled Bass Guitars.
- 8 Pulse Groove Menus (4 Core, 4 FX).
- Pads: 10 Complex Pads, 2 Pad Element Menus, 30 Ambient Pad Elements, 30 Short Pad Elements.
- Rhythmic Pedals: 8 Rhythmic Pedal Menus (4 Core, 4 FX), 48 Core Rhythmic Pedals, 48 FX Rhythmic Pedals, 48 Pedal Blend NKIs.
- Motion page for advanced volume, pitch, and pan pattern creation.
- Playable Trigger FX for real-time control.
- Powered by the Kontakt 6 Engine (stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX).
Scoring Bass is on sale for the intro price of $79 USD (20% off MSRP) from a href=”https://heavyocity.com/product/scoring-bass/”>Heavyocity and its distributor Plugin Boutique.
It is currently free with a purchase of Gravity with coupon code SB4FREE at checkout. Offers end April 12th, 2019.