Hello Samples has launched JMX09, the second release in the Raw Series of sample packs.
After the warm reception of our first installment in the analog percussion world (the acclaimed RAW Series Vol.1) we decided to make a library built on the same honorable principles -realism, dynamics and usability- but with a more aggressive and punchy sound that complemented the organic, creamy and percussive nature of the previous collection. Of all the drum machines in our arsenal we felt that the 09 was the box that best represented this idea, and thus our next victim was chosen!
The 09 is a 909 inspired drum machine with a twist. The great thing about it it’s that, although you can use it to emulate a convincing 909, it can also go WAY beyond it’s limits. The bass drum and snare circuits have much wider range and the sound is a bit more modern and over-the-top. It’s like a 909 on steroids! This is specially nice since you can end up with something that sounds “familiar” yet not dated like the overused original 909. A clever way of sounding different.
- 2,300+ painstakingly handcut samples (about 200 different sounds x 7 round robin hits + more than 300 single one-shots), organized by type and descriptively labelled.
- A minimum of 4 Round Robin samples of each sound for added realism, most hits have 7 or more Round Robin samples.
- 40 ready to use Machine kits.
- 20 ready to use MPC kits (1000/2500).
- 298 ready to use Ableton Live kits including:
- 23 Drum Rack Kits.
- 18 Impulse Kits.
- 250 individual Sampler patches (Round Robin).
- 7 groups Sampler patches.
- 6 Kontakt patches including automatic Round Robin management.
The sample library is available to purchase for 10 EUR. A free demo pack can be downloaded from the product page.