HOFA Plugins has released version 2 of IQ-Analyser, a spectrum and sound analysis plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The new generation of the IQ-Analyser shows – like its predecessor – the frequency range as peak, hold, RMS and energy curves. The energy curve shows the frequency range considering the time factor.
In addition, there are features like high resolution frequency analysis, simultaneous analysis of multiple live-signals in one display, continuous frequency zoom and the interaction with the IQ-EQ.
Changes in IQ-Analyser V2
- High resolution analysis of the frequency range.
- Filter bank technology for 100 % precision (even at low frequencies.).
- Selectable display resolution (from high resolution to octave band).
- Simultaneous analysis of multiple live-signals.
- Show multiple instances in one display (e.g.drums/instruments/vocals).
- Continuous frequency zoom with always 121 metering points in the selected range.
- IQ-Analyser marks can be passed to IQ-EQ.
- Twice as many reference curves for different styles of music.
- Management of references with sub folders.
- Optional auto clear on playback start.
- Adjustable slope to allow showing pink or white noise as flat.
- Innovative 31 band frequency correlator.
- Meter only mode.
- RMS meter (alternative to EBU mode).
IQ-Analyser V2 for windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for theintroductory price of 99.90 EUR until February 1st, 2015 (regular 129.90 EUR). Users of IQ-Analyser V1 can upgrade for 39.39 EUR. All customers who purchased IQ-Analyser in 2014 will get the upgrade for free.