Hollow Sun has released Vermona ET3, an organ sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Not much is known about the Vermona range of organs other than they were made in East Germany (or the Deutsche Demokratische Republik) in the late 60s/early 70s. They made quite a range of models including two manual organs witrh presets, etc., but being behind the iron curtain back then, they didn’t make much of an impression here in the west. Which was a shame really because Vermona were also making some great amps and a spring reverb at the time.
We’ve teamed up with Charles Tyler who owns a working Vermona ET3 in excellent condition…
Vermona ET3 features
- Each drawbar multi-sampled separately.
- Full mixing of drawbars on scripted panel.
- ADSR envelope and filter for synth sounds.
- Amp and cab sim plus rotary speaker.
- ‘Damage’ control re-creates faulty instrument.
- 5 octave range – extended bottom octave.
The Vermona ET3 for Kontakt is available to purchase for £15 GBP.