Hollywood Scoring has announced that it will return to the Warner Brothers Eastwood Scoring Stage on November 17th for another Open Orchestra Sessions.
This is an opportunity to build your portfolio with Hollywood’s finest musicians at the historic Warner Brothers scoring stage.
Hollywood’s recording history is legendary – dating back almost a century to the late 1920’s at the invention of talkies. And still to this to day, there’s no better location to record your music than here in Los Angeles. And for the first time, composers – regardless of their location – can experience what it’s like to record with the best studio musicians at the iconic Warner Brothers scoring stage with esteemed recordist Noah Snyder, and music preparation by JoAnn Kane Music Service.
As a world first, composers can now book sessions online by the timeslot – with no hourly minimum – and you can post your music on your website, Facebook page, Soundcloud account, or any site to promote you or your music. These sessions serve as a great opportunity to build your demo portfolio using a world-class team and let your potential clients hear your work as it is meant to be heard.
At Hollywood Scoring, we want to share the experience of having your music come to life with the world-class team who’ve defined motion picture scoring.
Open Orchestra Sessions Basic Package features
- Full orchestra with 62 of Hollywood’s finest studio musicians.
- Engineering by esteemed recordist and mixer Noah Snyder.
- Parts extraction and printing by JoAnn Kane Music Services.
- Source-Connect audio streaming for remote composers.
- Complimentary photographs of the session.
- Live rough mix from session, compiled from all takes and punch-ins.
- Complete delivery of final Pro Tools Session.
The Basic Package, which includes 50 minutes session time to record with the orchestra, is now available to book.
More information: Hollywood Scoring