Astralis C uses either 16 or 24 bit mono/stereo samples as it’s sound source. The samples are stored in banks of around 50 in a custom samples folder which can be installed anywhere on your PC. Each folder in the main samples folder becomes a bank of selectable samples from within Astralis. Astralis C also comes with 2 banks of high quality samples and a bank of 128 presets.
Astralis C features
- Two Stereo Samplers which can load 16/24 bit samples
- Loop points selectable between embedded or user edited as well as a fine tuning screen
- Gate Sequencer now has 2 new Destinations, sample 1 and 2 and can be used to shift the playhead position for beatslicing type effects
- Wavetable Synthesis via Mod Matrix
- Start or end Loop Points can be modulated
- Sample Start Position can be Modulated
- Normalize Sample to 5 different Levels
- Progressive Lofi modes
- Forward or Reverse Modes
- Attack Section On Off
- One shot/ Loop with Release or Loop Only playback
- Loop Section Fwd or Alternate
- Random Sample selection from Banks
- Optimized CPU usage
Note: Astralis C currently doesn’t seem to work in Sonar or Sonar based Sequencers.
Visit Homegrown Sounds for more information.