HoRNet Plug-Ins has announced the release of HoRNet Multicomp Plus, a versatile compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
It’s built on the foundation of the original Multicomp and features three improved compressor models (VCA, OPTO, FET) and an expander (based on the VCA model).
Multicomp Plus is responds to every mixing need providing three compression colors, from the dry VCA to the very fat FET model, if you need analog warmth Multicomp Plus provides a different emulation for every model.
You don’t have to worry about gain staging thanks to the internal makeup gain algorithm and the auto input and output gain adjustment.
HoRNet Multicomp Plus features
- Three compression models (VCA, FET, OPTO) and one expander.
- Auto make up gain algorithm.
- Adjustable analog emulation level.
- Separate hiss control.
- Input and output waveform visualization, for visual compression control.
- “RealGR” meter showing real speed gain reduction with peak hold.
- External side-chain.
- High pass and Low pass filters for the side-chain.
- Up to 4x oversampling.
- Input and output gain control with automatic gain adjustment.
- Dry / Wet knob for parallel compression.
The Multicomp Plus plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available for 44.90 EUR.