HoRNet Plugins has announced an updated version of the HoRNet AnalogStage analog saturation plugin for Windows and Mac.
HoRNet AnalogStage MK2 is a console emulation plugin that re-creates those sound characteristics usually associated with analog gear (saturation, hiss, non linear frequency response, etc.) and can be used to bring to your mix some analog console flavor if used on every channel or buss.
AnalogStage simulates the response of three different types of analog technology: operational amplifiers (the cleanest and more modern technology), transistor (the discrete transistor designs were popular in the 70s and have some fat saturation) and tube (the dynamic and smooth saturation of the past) both Transistor and Tube modes includes an advanced transformer emulation since that component is an integral part of te sound of that era.
AnalogStage MK2 features
- Three different types of emulation: op.amp., transistor and tube.
- Parameter changes can be send to incenses on the same group or globally.
- Age control simulates the aging of the analog device changing saturation and frequency response.
- Adjustable input gain from -20dB to +20dB.
- “Mic” mode for an additional +20dB boost to create heavy distortions.
- Stereo VU meter calibrated to -18 dBFS.
- Adjustable automatic gain technology.
- Separate saturation and hiss controls.
- Saturation amount and hiss freely adjustable.
- 6 dB/octave high pass and low pass filters.
- Phase reversal button.
- Analog component tolerance emulation.
- Intelligent oversampling that allows the plugin to always work internally at 192kHz.
- Vectorial user interface which is sharp on every resolution.
- Freely resizable user interface.
- Apple Silicon M1 support.
- macOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet AnalogStage MK2 is available to purchase for 19.99 EUR. A free demo is available to try the plugin. Owners of the previous version of AnalogStage can upgrade for 2.99 EUR.
More information: HoRNet Plugins