HoRNet Plugins has announced the release of MasterTool, a tool that is designed to make your tracks sound good without effort.
Thanks to our algorithms and some clever intelligence built in the plugin can adapt to almost every music genre, if you are searching for an easy way to fix your tracks and make them sound good MasterTool it’s here to help you, and if you are a podcaster or work with voiceovers, we have also added some special algorithm tweaks to make you happy.
The plugin takes care of fixing frequency spectrum issues in your mix thanks to our frequency unmasking algorithm, then analyzes the dynamic content and using our coherence meter algorithm as feedback it sets a clipper and two different limiters. The first clipper and the first limiter cut off the peaks increasing the loudness, the second limiter helps in reaching the final level you specify.
HoRNet MasterTool features
- Automatic EQ amalisys and correction.
- Three dynamics stages, a clipper and two limiters.
- Smart logic sets the internal parameters analyzing audio characteristics.
- Special voice mode for podcasts.
- Realtime display of correction and gain reduction applied.
- LUFS target level and amount of EQ correction can be set by the user.
- Resizable interface, hardware accelerated.
- Mac OS X (10.11 and later ) and Windows (7 and later, OpenGL 2 required) support.
- 64-bit plugin for Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
MasterTool costs 22.99 EUR.
More information: HoRNet Plugins