HoRNet Plugins has released a maintenance update for its ThirtyOne spectrum analyzer and graphic equalizer effect plugin.
This pair of tools is very common in every rack of any live mixer as the final tool in the master bus, for this reason we decided to recreate the behaviour and specific time response of a very common Italian analog spectrum analyzer.
The equalizer is also inspired by analog units allowing ThirtyOne to recreate that master chain feeling that you are used to.
Changes in ThirtyOne v1.2.3
- Fixed EQ sliders not resetting to 0 automatically when “Auto EQ” is set to continuous and playbacks is stopped.
- Fixed issues with saving and loading state in Wavelab.
- Fixed issues with background rendering ins Wavelab.
- “EQ Amount” knob now scales the faders level also if “Auto EQ” is disabled.
- Compensation EQ curve is now showed only if “Auto EQ” is activated.
ThirtyOne is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, priced at 19.99 EUR. Until August 17th, the plugin is on sale at 40% off.
The update is free for owners of the plugin and can be downloaded from the user area at HoRNet Plugins.
More information: HoRNet Plugins