HoRNet Plugins has released CLMS, an audio effect plugin system designed to solve the “loudness deception” issue allowing for a constant loudness mixing experience.
CLMS features two plugins to offer constant loudness monitoring during mixing and mastering, and effectively remove the different perception of frequency response at different loudness levels.
A “Send” plugin reads the LU level of the track before processing, while the “Receive” plugin applies the gain required to reach the sender’s level.
Using CLMS in your workflow will allow you to correctly judge if the tweak you are making to your tracks makes them effectively better or just louder.
CLMS also provide a handy output normalization feature that can makes your tracks stick to the desired LUFS level for different mastering targets.
- Continuous monitoring of loudness level.
- As many HoRNetCLMS_Send as you desire.
- Real time loudness adjustment.
- Loudness display on both sender and receiver.
- Loudness normalization to the requested level.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet CLMS is available for 10.99 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded (goes silent every 30 seconds).