HoRNet Plugins has announced the release of TheNormalizer, an audio effect plugin that provides automatic gain staging and volume leveling.
TheNormalizer is a plugin designed to help you set each track of your mix and each bus to the level you want automatically.
It’s the plugin that encapsulate our auto-gain technology in a single package, with TheNormalizer you can automatically gain stage all of your tracks thanks to the grouping function or you can normalize your buses to the LUFS you want, also if you need to meet some maximum peak specification you can also normalize to the specific dBFS level.
- Automatic audio normalization to the set level.
- Level can be expressed in: dBFS, VU, RMS, LUFS (integrated, short term or momentary).
- Peak or continuous normalization.
- Group function to apply the same parameters to a group of plugins.
- macOS (10.7 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
TheNormalizer is available for 9.99 EUR. Complete Bundle owners can purchase the plugin for 5.99 EUR.
More information: HoRNet Plugins