Humanoid Sound Systems has released version 1.0.55 of Enzyme, a synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Enzyme AU and VST plugin incorporates a unique combination of wavetable and physical modeling synthesis to create spectacularly rich, dynamic musical timbres. Sample import is available so you can use existing sounds to make the synthesized output change over time, and the synth also supports Hybrid Scanned / FM synthesis which provides even more sonic possibilities.
Changes in Enzyme v1.0.55
- If no keyfile is present when Enzyme starts up then the user will be prompted to locate it.
- Fixed some issues with sample rates other than 44.1kHz.
- Fixed distortion and stereo in delay effect (backwards compatibility is preserved in existing projects and presets).
- Fixed parameter value boxes in the GUI which were not always removed when they should have been.
- Changed randomisation so that some situations in which silence could be produced do not occur.
- Fixed alignment of FX indexes in GUI.
Enzyme is available for purchase for $79.99 USD.