Humanoid Sound Systems has updated its Enzyme synthesizer instrument to version 1.0.43.
Enzyme AU and VST plugin incorporates a unique combination of wavetable and physical modeling synthesis to create spectacularly rich, dynamic musical timbres. Sample import is available so you can use existing sounds to make the synthesized output change over time, and the synth also supports Hybrid Scanned / FM synthesis which provides even more sonic possibilities.
Changes in Enzyme v1.0.43
- Added 50 new factory presets.
- Fixed bug where setting delay time to zero resulted in long delay.
- Added button for removing parameter from mod matrix.
- Fixed LFO sync parameter so that switching it off has an effect.
- Fixed bug where effect ordering was lost after loading a preset (only happened if the effects had been reordered prior to saving).
- Changed GUI layout to allow more space for preset and bank names.
- Fixed project saving so that the selected preset and bank are restored when the project is loaded.
- Fixed project saving so that the selected tuning scale is restored when the project is loaded.
- Fixed preset saving so that the bank menu is updated to reflect the folder that the preset was saved into (if inside the EnzymeData/Presets folder).
The plug-in is available for purchase for $49.99 USD.
More information: Humanoid Sound Systems