HY-Plugins has released an update of its multi-mode filter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.0.8 of HY-Filter3 comes with a new filter type for the SVF mode, a new level meter and various other improvements and fixes.
Changes in HY-Filter3 v1.0.8
- Added new filter type to SVF mode.
- Added swing feature to Step LFO/SEQ.
- Added mono > stereo feature on Logic.
- Fixed sound distortion issue on Env Shaper FX.
- Improved dual filter’s drive path.
- New level meter.
HY-Filter3 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $45 USD. A free version of HY-Filter3 comes with 2 filter modes (no modulation units or FX units).
More information: HY-Plugins