HyperSynth has launched XEditor, a freeware editor for advanced controlling over the Xenophone synthesizer in your DAW.
XEditor offers remote access to all synth engine parameters via MIDI messages (CC and NRPN). The GUI design is based on the hardware layout while keeping all the controls in a single-window system. Most of the knobs are equipped with helpful readout. Using this tool you can edit mod matrix and sequencer without any hassle.
- Full control of the sound engine (212 parameters).
- Support automation for all parameters.
- Rename program remotely via sysex.
- Select programs and banks remotely.
- True readout for envelope and LFO rates.
- Sync to host option for master tempo.
- 128 empty presets.
- 3 Wheels: Pitch, Mod and Aftertouch.
- Run as standalone or VST plugin.
XEditor for Windows is freeware. The Xenophone synthesizer is expected to begin shipping in May-June 2014. It can be pre-ordered now (at 11% discount).