Hzandbits Sound Effects is offering Rekkerd readers an exclusive free collection of sounds taken from its sample libraries.
Hzandbits delivers inspiring field recordings and sound effects to the film & games industries, covering everything from ambiances from around the world, to abstract sound design elements.
The free sample pack contains sounds from the following Hzandbits libraries:
- Bells & Bowls – glass & ceramic bell sounds.
- Cylindrical Gong – metallic percussion.
- Elegant Machines – crisp mechanical sounds.
- Excited Electrons – buzzing electromagnetic interference.
- Microbes – the imagined sounds of the microscopic realm.
- Rubber Stamps – chunky mechanical sounds.
- Tokyo Tourist – ambiances from Japan.
- Urban Winds – stormy city soundscapes.
The collection includes 26 wav files in 24-bit/44.1kHz format, for a total content of 227 MB. Note that Hzandbits libraries are normally mastered at 24bit/96kHz, and most of them include metadata.
The sample pack is a free download below.
Get the complete libraries and more free sounds at Hzandbits Sound Effects.
And make sure to check the Rekkerd freebies page for more free samples, loops and Kontakt instruments.