Hzandbits Sound Effects is offering Rekkerd readers an exclusive free collection of sounds taken from its sample libraries.
Hzandbits delivers inspiring field recordings and sound effects to the film & games industries, covering everything from ambiances from around the world, to abstract sound design elements.
The free sample pack contains sounds from the following Hzandbits libraries:
- Bells & Bowls – glass & ceramic bell sounds.
- Cylindrical Gong – metallic percussion.
- Elegant Machines – crisp mechanical sounds.
- Excited Electrons – buzzing electromagnetic interference.
- Microbes – the imagined sounds of the microscopic realm.
- Rubber Stamps – chunky mechanical sounds.
- Tokyo Tourist – ambiances from Japan.
- Urban Winds – stormy city soundscapes.
The collection includes 26 wav files in 24-bit/44.1kHz format, for a total content of 227 MB. Note that Hzandbits libraries are normally mastered at 24bit/96kHz, and most of them include metadata.
The sample pack is a free download below.
Hzandbits Rekkerd Special Download size: 201.06 MB
Get the complete libraries and more free sounds at Hzandbits Sound Effects.
And make sure to check the Rekkerd freebies page for more free samples, loops and Kontakt instruments.