IK Multimedia has announced a free update to the MixBox 500-series style plugin that features award-winning mixing processors and creative effects derived from T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank.
Version 1.1.0 optimizes various functions and features, and fixes a few issues. The update also includes the new British Dynamics module, which raises the total count to 71 FX modules now within MixBox.
British Dynamics is a compressor with a powerful Gate/Expander function, which many users have been requesting. Along with this new module, you’ll get a number of presets that demonstrate how it can enhance drums, keys, vocals and more.
We recommend that all MixBox users update for the best experience and to get British Dynamics, whether it’s MixBox for Mac/PC or MixBox for iPad.
Changes in MixBox v1.1.0
- Added British Dynamics: A compressor with gate/expander functionality.
- Added new module and rack presets for British Dynamics.
- Optimized ConvoRoom resulting in better CPU performance.
- Desktop: Added the ability to remove presets in the uninstaller.
- iOS: Fixed an issue with Audio Player not reaching true zero volume.
- iOS: Fixed an issue with ConvoRoom CPU usage reporting incorrect values.
- General reliability improvements.
The update for desktop is available from the IK Product Manager. iOS users can get the update from the App Store.
More information: IK Multimedia