IK Multimedia has introduced a collection of 4 new boutique digital effects pedals covering distortion, modulation, delay and reverb.
Each pedal in the AmpliTube X-GEAR series features 16 different effects, drawn from the most popular AmpliTube models and all-new reverb and delay algorithms, accompanied by an exclusive virtual X-GEAR version of the exact same effects.
Users can record, tweak settings and save presets back to the hardware pedal with virtual versions in AmpliTube 5 (SE version included), allowing you to move between the studio and stage seamlessly with a world-class tone you can take anywhere.
AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals cover the 4 realms of guitar effects processing. There’s X-DRIVE distortion and X-VIBE modulation, which offer a range of iconic, must-have analog pedal effects – all recreated with our finest algorithms ever.
Custom-created by the IK team just for these pedals, X-TIME delay and X-SPACE reverb feature cutting-edge, studio-grade effects algorithms. All X-GEAR pedals share the same high-performance hardware and pioneering DSP for unsurpassed sound quality.
AmpliTube X-GEAR features
- Breakthrough software and hardware integration.
- State-of-the-art DSP in a road-worthy anodized aluminum chassis.
- 4 distinct effects pedals: distortion, modulation, delay and reverb.
- Each pedal packs 16 different algorithms and 50 factory presets.
- Includes exclusive virtual X-GEAR versions for use in AmpliTube 5.
- USB port for preset management and use as a recording interface.
- Full MIDI implementation including control over AmpliTube 5.
- Designed and made in Italy for a lifetime of playing and gigging.
Shipping in August, the pedals are now available to pre-order for 299.99 USD/EUR each. Purchase multiple pedals to get a 50 USD/EUR discount per pedal. Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: IK Multimedia