IK Multimedia has announced that its previously announced iRig Keys I/O, the revolutionary keyboard controller range featuring a built-in audio interface, is now shipping worldwide.
The iRig® Keys I/O series evolves the concept of traditional controllers as the only one available on the market that integrates 25 or 49 full sized keys together with a fully-fledged professional audio interface featuring 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input (with Phantom power.)
iRig Keys I/O is much more than just a simple controller, it is a true studio centrepiece providing users with a flexible way to complete their music productions from start to end using a single piece of equipment that is unmatched for speed and simplicity of use.
iRig Keys I/O comes with either 25 or 49 full-size keys offering a synth-action keybed and integrates a professional, high-definition 96kHz/24-bit audio interface with a high-performance Class A preamp allowing users to record their instruments and microphones (including condenser mics requiring 48V phantom power) via its convenient combo 1/4″/XLR input.
Plus, it provides all the creative controls expected from a premium keyboard controller such as velocity sensitive, multicoloured pads, programmable touch-sensitive sliders, buttons and assignable knobs.
iRig Keys I/O features
- All-in-one, fully portable, ultra-compact MIDI controller with 24-bit / 96kHz capable input/output audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC.
- Available in 49 or 25 keys versions with full size keys and smooth, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard.
- Smart, ultra-compact, elegant design.
- Easily transportable, fits anywhere.
- MFi certified by Apple (“Made for iPhone and iPad”) includes Lightning Cable.
- Includes mobile device support stand.
- Comprehensive controls: 2 slider strips for pitch and modulation (user programmable,) octave, program change and transport controls, 5 programmable touch sensitive knobs, 8 velocity-sensitive multi-colored assignable pads.
- Neutrik® combo input jack for line, instrument or microphones.
- 48V phantom power button.
- Balanced stereo and headphone outputs.
- Powered by USB, 4 AA batteries or optional external power supply (charges your iOS device).
- Comes with the most comprehensive collection of software instruments and pro studio processors on the market: a value of over $/€ 550 (25-keys model) and $/€ 750 (49-keys model) for software and apps.
iRig Keys I/O is available for 299.99 USD/EUR for the 49-key version and 199.99 USD/EUR for the 25-key version. Prices excluding taxes.
In addition to the massive bundle of included software, iRig Keys I/O comes with 4 x AA batteries, Mini-DIN to USB and Mini-DIN to Lightning cables and a device stand for iPhone and iPad.
More information: IK Multimedia