IK Multimedia has announced version 4.0.8 of SampleTank, featuring various optimizations, bug fixes, and workflow improvements to the virtual instrument.
The new SampleTank 4 has been re-designed from the ground up to be every musician’s “go to” workstation for music creation, with a completely new rescalable interface, a massively expanded sample library and a new cutting-edge sound engine with efficient disk streaming, to deliver more powerful music creation tools than you ever imagined.
What might usually take dozens of plug-ins can be accomplished right inside SampleTank 4, for lightning-fast workflow that keeps your inspiration going.
Changes in SampleTank v4.0.8
- Fixed a potential crash when loading Arpeggio instruments/multis with disabled playback.
- Fixed an issue with Live Mode not recalling all settings in DAW projects.
- Fixed an issue with some London Grooves instruments not affected by Loop Manager.
- Fixed a potential issue with macro names overlapping each other.
- Fixed an issue on macOS 10.10 and Live 9 that led to a crash when automating Envelopes.
- Optimized instrument retrigger when changing tempo in Loop Manager.
- Optimized Phraser pattern playback and performance.
- Optimized Strummer Chords and Pattern playback and performance.
- Optimized Virtual Pads GUI to refresh properly with note on/off values on Windows.
- Live Mode: Made it easier to input Program Change values.
- Phraser: Patterns can be freely moved and reassigned to any note.
- Added scrolling to view long directory paths in the Sound Content settings.
- BPM-Synched LFO Rates now display fraction values in Edit page.
SampleTank users can log into their IK account and download the latest update to SampleTank 4 from their User Area.
More information: IK Multimedia