Illformed has released version 2.10 of Glitch, a FSU effect plug-in for Windows, Mac & Linux.
Glitch is an audio effect plugin for Windows (VST), Mac (VST and AU) and Linux (VST), available in both 32-bit and 64-bit formats. Featuring a new and improved sequencer which can play multiple effects simultaneously, with the ability to trigger unique scenes from every note on your keyboard, Glitch can be as gentle or as brutal as you like.
Changes in Glitch v2.10
- Shuffler effect added.
- Extra playback modes added to Tape Stop effect.
- Tape Stop range extended for longer slow downs.
- Reverser range extended.
- Volume step sequencer added to Gater effect.
- Grain size jitter added to Stretcher effect.
- Effects can now be rearranged to change their processing order.
- Effects can now be soloed to tweak their parameters more easily.
- New “gate” and “latch” scene trigger modes.
- Loop on/off switch added to sequencer, to allow for one-shot playback.
- When editing a scene during live playback, it can now be locked in place to temporarily ignore incoming MIDI scene changes.
- Additional sequencer editing functions.
- Native bank/program format that is compatible with both VST and AU plugins.
- Random program name generator to amuse and inspire you.
- Preset banks by Supremeja, Alex Shore, Rick Christy, Sink Music, and more.
- GUI cleanup and visual improvements.
- Fixed: OS X Yosemite compatibility.
- Fixed: Cursor visibility bug when alt-tabbing in Cubase for Windows.
- Fixed: Transport sync improvements.
- Fixed: Scenes not always changing correctly in the AU version.
- Fixed: Improved load/save times.
Glitch is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR ex. VAT.
More information: Illformed