Image-Line has released version 10.6 beta of FL Studio, the music production software for Windows.
Changes in FL Studio 10.6 beta
- Debugging code – This version contains code to help us track any bugs deep in the code. When you close FL Studio you may see a pop-up window reporting things such as ‘memory leaks’.
- BassDrum – BassDrum is (not surprisingly) a Kick/Bass percussion synthesizer with sample layering.
- GrooveMachine Synth – 1 x Synth & FX unit from Groove Machine.
- Multi-touch support – FL Studio (and some plugins) now respond to Multitouch.
- Plugin picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser.
- Harmor – Now supports Komplexer WT wavetables & ‘Map audio regions to keys’ with auto-dump to score for Slicex like drum handling.
FL Studio 10.6 beta is available to registered FL Studio users. The beta expires on October 1st, 2012.
More information: Image-Line