Image-Line has released version 9.8 beta of FL Studio, a music production software for Windows.
The changes are mainly bug-fixes and a few new features like Score PDF output from the Piano roll.
Changes in FL Studio 9.8 beta
- Alt key flips snapping instead of forcing it off.
- New “Frozen LFO” option in envelopes.
- “Multilink to controllers”‘s popup now features single last tweaked parameter.
- Score export to PDF file.
- Fixed piano roll zoom bug.
- Bugfix in Vocodex’s sidechain selector.
- DirectWave: fixed “random” rename of DW channel on reload.
- Newtone: reset playback position when stopping playback in FL.
- Newtone: fixed crash copying notes.
- Newtone: fixed clicks/pops on audio export.
- Newtone: made sample loading safer.
- Newtone: changed note center behaviour.
- Newtone: fixed display of bars when time signature changes.
- Newtone: fixed midi timing issue.
- Soundfont Player: disabled threaded processing.
- Wrapper: fixed buffer crash in bridged effects.
- Wrapper: fixed initial i/o assignment for bridged plugins.
- Wrapper: avoid division by zero errors in bridge.
- Wrapper: fixed crash on exit for bridged plugins in some circumstances.
- Wrapper: fixed detection of 64bit dlls.
- Wrapper: other changes and fixes for bridge.
The FL Studio 9.8 Beta is now available to registered FL Studio user. The new beta expires 28 February, 2011.
More information: Image-Line