Image-Line has released version 2.42 of Deckadance, a DJ mixing software for Windows and Mac.
Deckadance 2.42 adds Elastique v3 engine with improved transient processing, multi controller support (via scripting), native support for Behringer CMD 2A and Casio XW-DJ1.
Changes in Deckadance v2.42
- Elastique v3 engine with improved transient processing.
- Multi controller support (via scripting).
- Added native support for Behringer CMD 2A.
- Added native support for Casio XW-DJ1.
- Fixed iTunes library importing problem for OSX (Yosemite update).
- Fixed manual editing of filepaths in the song manager.
- Changed preferences dialog window for MIDI scripting and ILRemote areas.
- Changed the following script commands from toggle to momentary: SYNC_LOCK, SNAP, LOOP, LEAP, KEY_LOCK, FX_(HIGH/MID/LOW)_BAND_GROUP and EFFECT_ON.
Deckadance for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $79 USD. Deckadance – DVS edition is $149 USD.
More information: Image-Line