Image-Line has released version 1.4.1 of DirectWave, a VSTi sampler for Windows.
Changes since DirectWave v1.2.5
- New user interface.
- Demo mode is now player mode: saves settings, no zone or sample tabs, doesn’t sample vsti plugins, doesn’t load samples or external programs/banks.
- Added “Edit in Edison” feature for FL version.
- Optionally publish zone names as note names to plugin host.
- New version of the import dll, now supports: AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (Version 1, 2 & 3 banks), DWP (DirectWave Program, native format), EXS24, Giga, Kontakt / Kontakt 2, Kurzweil (off DOS disk), MPC (off DOS disk, not 1000/2500/500 series), Reason NN-XT (any association with a Refill can’t be loaded), Recycle, SoundFont2, SFZ.
- Added tablet pc / stylus option for controls.
- Small changes to zone name edit.
- Default content path now included “DirectWave\” at the end of shared path.
- Added samplerate option to the VST sampler.
- Added compatibility options to (global) options dialog.
- Updated downloader implementation.
- Double-click on zone (or zone index) now opens sample tab.
- Now need to right-click on sample scroll bar to zoom.
- Many bug fixes.
DirectWave is currently available for Windows PC and costs $99 USD.
Visit Image-Line for more information and a link to download the demo version of DirectWave.