Image-Line has released version 1.1 of its IL Remote, a free user-configurable virtual MIDI controller application for FL Studio, Deckadance 2 and plugins.
Just open FL Studio 11.0.4 or Deckadance 2.3 (not yet released) on your computer, enable Image-Line Remote on the MIDI settings and then open IL Remote on up to 15 Android and or iOS devices. The connection is made automatically over a Wi-Fi network.
Changes in IL Remote v1.1
- New splash screen with FL Studio or Deckadance targeting.
- Deckadance support.
- MIDI channel selector for all controls.
- Mixer scrolling (now with 99 Mixer channels).
- MIDI channel override for Container contents.
- Keyboard scale highlighting.
- Custom scales for Harmonic Grid.
- Increased sensitivity range for Jogwheels.
- “Send on/off” option for knobs and Jogwheels.
- Color of selected controls are now added to the custom color list.
- Many small bug-fixes and improvements.
IL Remote for Android and iOS is available to download at no charge.
More information: Image-Line