Imaginando has updaed its DRC cross-platform polyphonic synthesizer instrument with some important bug fixes in an effort to provide a seamless workflow throughout all platforms.
Rui Antunes is an audio and analog electronics master. Nuno Santos is an experienced computers engineer. Friends for almost two decades, together they built DRC Polyphonic Synthesizer.
Changes in DRC v1.1.4
- New sound bank “Factory Expansion”.
- New sound bank “Sounds From Outer Space”.
- Background Audio option is now off by default.
- Implemented Polyphonic Aftertouch support.
- Implemented MIDI Out Channel support (settings panel).
- Implemented fail safe case when loading projects where saved patch had no parameters.
- Implemented mobile remote support on Windows.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Factory Expansion bank unavailability on desktop versions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause DRC VST sound engine to crash while navigating patches on same DAWs.
DRC for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for $89 USD. The iOS and Android versions have also been updated.
More information: Imaginando