Imaginando has announced an update to its remote controller application for music software and hardware. Featuring a tight integration with Ableton Live, the LK app for iOS and Android was updated with a fresh bunch of bug fixes and feature amendments.
Additionally, the UBRIDGE tool for connecting your computer with LK and TKFX has been updated to version 1.7.0, which is now Apple silicon ready with a new universal macOS binary. It also comes with various minor optimization tweaks for both macOS and Windows versions.
Changes in LK v1.12.5
- Added follow actions loop amount (under follow actions settings).
- Added clip “from start” and “continue” play modes (under clip settings).
- Added probability to follow/transform clip actions.
- Fixed note events being sent during recording countdown.
- Fixed synchronization issues when creating notes in Ableton Live.
- Fixed MIDI not playing when using LK with UBRIDGE.
- Fixed hung notes when recording and triggering clips.
- Fixed duplicated notes when using LK hosted with scene follow actions.
UBRIDGE for Windows and Mac is available to download from the Imaginando website, while LK is available from the App Store and Google Play.
Imaginando has also recently released the Retina Refill Pack by Perplex On, a collection of 60 new presets for the VS Visual Synthesizer which react to both MIDI and audio.
You can expect the usual glitchy goodness from Perplex On, interspersed and interjected with smoother, soothing, glowing pulses, as he fuses the worlds of nature and digital together in his own trademark stylish way. This pack is brimming with masses of textures, you’ll want to reach out and touch them, they look so good!
Available for VS 1.4.0, the pack is priced 9.99 EUR.
More information: Imaginando