Igor Vasiliev of iMusicAlbum has launched version 1.1 of SoundScaper, an iPad app for creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples.
SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas. With this application you can easily experiment with creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples.
For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, you can create excellent soundscapes, textures and drones for your music or for movie soundtrack or entertainment apps and games.
Changes in SoundScaper v1.1
- Advanced control panel for all faders and rotary knobs opened by double tap.
- Simple automation of changing values in advanced control panels.
- Advanced control panels for filter and delay modules.
- New delay module with a smooth change of time.
- Additional low-pass and high-pass filters for delay.
- Phase shift mode for each channel in delay module.
- Changing oscillator without closing oscillator control panel.
- Mute and Solo mode for each oscillator.
- Option to generate oscillator parameters without changing current sample.
- Possibility to create new empty scene in the scenes manager.
- Additional samples in built-in samples library.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
SoundScaper for iPad is available for purchase for $6.99 USD.
More information: SoundScaper