In Session Audio has announced the release of Drumatic Creator, a virtual instrument sample library designed to feature bass drums, toms and snare drum instruments in a new, larger and more flexible way.
Where most libraries present limited variations, Drumatic Creator allows you to create, control and generate multiple solo and ensemble groups of your own from a selection of 40 drums, all playable from a single interface.
Drumatic Creator also contains rim hits, stick clicks, cymbals and a deep well of specialty booms, slams, metallic hits and percussive atmospheres, all designed to transform basic rhythms into polished drum tracks with greater emotional impact.
With a purpose-built engine and innovative yet simple-to-use feature set, Drumatic Creator is a match for anyone producing energetic percussion tracks.
Drumatic Creator features
- 40 drums (featuring head and rim hits) and dozens of other sample sets including stick “clicks”, metals, cymbals and sound designed elements (16,011 samples in total).
- All drum head hits feature seven variations at seven velocities; aka: 7×7 round-robin.
- 20 MIDI “suites” that include intros, core parts, fills and endings. High and Low mix variations are also supplied.
- All parts can be auditioned from the interface and dragged-and-dropped directly to a DAW for user customization.
- Runs in Kontakt or the free Kontakt Player 5.7.1 or higher.
The instrument library is on sale for the intro price of $99.99 USD through April 5th, 2020 (regular $139.99 USD). Bundles including Drumatic Creator are also discounted during the promotion.
More information: In Session Audio