Inear Display has announced the release of Litote, a “Granular Exploration Box”.
Litote is a granular audio effect plugin which can turn any sound into a dramatic texture. Four audio engines can be combined using a XY pad for a wide range of variations. Hiding the complexity of the engines, Litote delegates patch creation to a smart randomizer for instant gratification and endless possibilities.
For perpetually evolving sounds, Litote also includes a trajectory mode to travel through these granular landscapes automatically.
With deep sonic possibilities hidden behind a playful and easy to use interface, Litote is an essential tool for musicians and sound designers.
- 4 Audio Processing Engines.
- Audio Processing based on a mix of Granulators, Resonators and Diffusion Delays.
- Interpolation of the 4 Engines Outputs using a XY Pad.
- Trajectory Mode to automatically control the XY pad Position.
- Ability to control the Trajectory X and Y Ranges and Speeds.
- XY pad Position available as Automatable Parameters in the host.
- Input and Processed signals Amplitude controls.
- Dry/Wet Mix Control.
- Global Sound Randomizer.
- Dedicated Sound Randomizers for each of the 4 Audio Engines.
- Trajectory Randomizer.
- Option to set a new Seed for the Randomizers.
- Audio Output Visualizer.
- Clean Single Panel Interface.
- 10 factory presets.
- Cross-Platform presets.
Litote for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for the introductory price of 20 EUR for the first week (regular 39 EUR). Prices ex. VAT.