Initial Audio has released version 1.3.4 of the Sektor wavetable synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The update comes with various improvements and fixes.
Sektor is a polyphonic wavetable synth plugin with a highly intuitive user interface and a lot of customization features. Sektor was built to use a low amount of system resources while having a massive high quality sound.
Changes in Sektor v1.3.4
- Switched to a much cleaner sounding limiter on the output of the synth so sounds better when the volume is pushed hard.
- Made the resonance of the filter less extreme at high settings.
- Adjusted the cutoff range for the filter.
- Added 2 new filter types Analog lowpass and Analog Highpass.
- Improved the filter menu to have more descriptive names.
- Added a more analog sounding overdrive to the master section, filters and effect rack.
- Reduced the CPU usage of the Convolution reverb.
- Added a clear notes button and Humanize mode to the sequencer.
- Hold Ctrl or Command while dragging on the Osc+ page to set finer values.
- Added support for loop points in user WAV files. If the file contains loop points these will be used instead of looping from the end of the file.
- Tooltips now take longer to show, so they don’t popup quite as often.
- Improved the level meter to show peaks more accurately.
- Improved the CPU usage of the GUI.
- When Clicking the link to generate serial, the machine name and activation code are automatically entered.
- Users can now move or install Sektors content to another hard drive instead of being forced to install all content to the main drive.
- Added option to turn off tooltips.
- Added an option to turn off animations.
- Fixed: Samples where not retriggering correctly in mono mode with long release times.
- Fixed: In MPE Mode Glide wasn’t always polyphonic.
- Fixed: Heat Up 3 instruments not loading in the sample oscillator.
- Fixed: Possible crash when an Impulse response was missing.
- Fixed: Higher notes were louder in volume that lower notes, added some attenuation to balance out the difference to sound more natural.
- Fixed: Some values sticking when turning modulations off.
- Fixed: Dragging and dropping modulations was turning off all currently playing notes.
Existing customers can download the update from the “My Account” section of Initial Audio’s website under the tab “My Updates”.