Initial Audio has announced the release of its new audio plugin Initial Slice, a loop slicer and beat making tool.
The plugin lets you load audio loops via drag and drop to slice, loop, reverse, pitch shift or even time stretch them.
Initial Slice also comes with multiple built in piano rolls so you can create sequences right in the box. On top of this we have an advanced drum sequencer, bass sequencer, playlist editor, 4 effect racks (each with 11 built in effects) and lots of top quality content.
Producers from all across the globe came together to built a massive library of over 300 melodic trap, hiphop, drill and rnb loops, drum patterns and beat starters.
Initial Slice features
- Over 300 royalty free factory samples including beatstarters and drum patterns.
- Main Editor which lets you slice, timestretch, pitchshift, loop, reverse and gate your samples.
- 3 effect racks and 1 master rack.
- Built-in Slice sequencer allowing you to program slice patterns.
- Built-in advanced Drum Sequencer.
- Built-in Bass Sequencer / Sample Player.
- Built-in Playlist allowing you to create quick arrangements.
- Built-in Sample Library allowing you to access your drum kits and sample packs in the box.
Available in VST and AU plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Initial Slice is on sale at Initial Audio and from distributor Plugin Boutique for the introductory price of $99 USD for a limited time (regular $149 USD).