Inouï Samples has announced the release of a new version of its piano instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Very Close Piano 2 comes with various new features and improvements.
Very Close Piano 2 offers you the piano with more precision, more attack and more density that you have ever heard.
Very Close Piano 2 makes available, in addition to a classic stereophonic recording, 2 unheard microphone positions which are impossible to produce in a traditional recording session. With one microphone with the hammer and one at the other end of the played string, all the sound and musical potential of each note is now within easy reach.
Changes in Very Close Piano 2
- New easy-to-use Reverse module.
- New Legato mode, enabled with sustain pedal, with a Portamento option.
- New lighter interface and a settings panel.
- Dark mode.
- Improved output routing.
- Exclusive solo mode option to help choose microphone positions.
- Attack attenuator and a transparent compressor for Reverse and Legato modes.
Very Close Piano 2 is available for the intro price of 50 EUR until June 29th, 2019. The regular price is 65 EUR.
The update is free for the owners of the previous edition.
More information: Inouï Samples