iZotope has released its new VocalSynth 2, an update to the audio effect plugin that now allows you to color and shape vocals with five blendable eccentric-must-haves and stompbox-style studio effects.
Version 2 includes a new Biovox module, advanced panels with more controls, new Ring Mod, Chorus, and Shred effects, global gate, modular FX chains, inter-plugin communication, an overhauled interface with animation, and sound and CPU improvements.
Elevate your vocal productions with iZotope’s most unique plug-in experience for vocals.
Quickly get old-school sounds you need, or create a new school of vocal sounds. Get lost in layers, textures, effects, blending, and morphing in an experimental vocal playground, and finally find that secret something that makes your vocals stand out.
Choose and meld five unique vocal tools, or pick from hundreds of presets for quick impact.
VocalSynth 2 features
- Biovox: Using scientific modelling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal.
- Stompbox-style effects: VocalSynth 2’s effects include two brand new pedal-style effects: Chorus and Ring Mod with a unique tremolo effect. Now drag to re-order all seven effects including an improved Shred with sequencer as well as Distort, Filter, Transform, and Delay.
- 3 ways to play: VocalSynth 2 is built to be flexible, giving you three ways to interact and create: Auto Mode, MIDI Mode, and Sidechain Mode.
- Inter-plugin communication: Use VocalSynth 2 within Neutron 2’s Visual Mixer and Masking Meter, as well as Tonal Balance Control for a bird’s eye view of your music production at all times.
- Extensive sonic enhancements to the Vocoder module as well as Talkbox, Polyvox, and Compuvox that improve usability, CPU utilization, and sound quality.
- Reimagined interface with deep control: VocalSynth 2 includes a brand new, modern interface and the addition of advanced synthesizer controls for each individual module. Paired with a fluid, evolving visualization, VocalSynth 2 is primed for hours of creativity with you at the helm.
VocalSynth 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is on sale for $149 USD until June 29th, 2018 (regular $199 USD). Prices ex. VAT.
iZotope has also launched the new Creative Suite, which includes VocalSynth 2, Iris 2, BreakTweaker, Trash 2, Stutter Edit, Mobius Filter and DDLY Dynamic Delay.
Plugin Boutique is also offering an exclusive iZotope VocalSynth 2+ Bundle, comprising VocalSynth 2 as well as the new Producer’s Guide to VocalSynth 2 tutorial video from Producertech, as well as the Producer’s Guide to Vocals and the Loopmasters Vocal Acapellas sample pack by Elica Le Bon.
More information: iZotope