Jack Dark (NOVUZEIT/DarkWare) has released SYNTENDO, a freeware NES 2A03 APU sound chip simulation VSTi.
- Square/Square/Triangle/Noise w/ ADSR
- Master Pitch per channel
- Frequency Sweeping per channel
- Master On/Off + Volume control per channel
- Pitch Modulation
- Step Sequence Arp per channel
- Quantization per channel
- Downsample per channel
- Micro-Burst-Feedback Delay/Distortion (just try the thing) per channel
- Global Bit Reduction, Clipping & Volume Controle
There is no user manual included but each control is tool-tipped.
SYNTENDO comes with a bunch of presets and can be downloaded for free from jackdark.net.