Jeroen Breebaart has released Red Phatt Pro, a dynamics (compressor/limiter) plug-in for Windows PC.
Red Phatt Pro provides flexible and powerful dynamics processing and supports advanced compression techniques such as upward compression, downward compression, New-York style (parallel) compression, side-chaining, dual-ratio compression, expansion and more.
Red Phatt Pro features
- Zero latency processing optimized for both live and studio use.
- Support for all sampling frequencies supported by the plugin host.
- Mono or stereo sidechain input for broadcast or advanced music production purposes.
- Higher-order level detector with controllable filter and hysteresis for maximum control of the detected signal envelopes.
- Different release curves for more sonic variety.
- Integrated zero-latency peak limiter.
- Intuitive user interface.
Red Phatt Pro is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC and it costs just 10 EUR. A demo version is available from the product page.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information.