Karanyi Sounds has announced the release of a free wavetable instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Wavesynth EP Glow includes 3 wavetable electric piano patches.
Sampled on a Sequential Prophet 6 and transformed into a Rhodes-like patch, an out-of-space modern electric piano, and a moving, wide, cinematic soundscape including Wavesynth’s wavetable editor.
These presets are exclusively made for this release, however similar sounds, and the more advanced editor can be found in our flagship product, the Wavesynth Glow wavetable engine for Kontakt 6.
Wavesynth EP Glow features
- 3 fully working soundscape patches from Wavesynth Glow Library.
- Professional, studio-grade quality sample content.
- Recorded in 96kHz, 24bit (converted to 44kHz, 16bit).
- Sounds from classic analog synth.
- 14 type of wavetable algorithms.
- Amp & wavetable envelopes (basic functions – unlock the advanced features).
- 2 LFO: Wavetable position & Prophet-type low pass filter (basic functions – unlock the advanced features).
- Moog-type low pass filter (basic functions – unlock the advanced features).
- 3 effects: Dimension, tape delay & hall reverb (basic functions – unlock the advanced features).
- Master EQ, Compressor & Limiter.
Wavesynth EP Glow is free to download for the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher.
More information: Karanyi Sounds