Kazrog has released version 4.0.1 of its Recabinet cabinet simulator and amp modeling effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This is a maintenance update that addresses CPU usage and other issues with the initial 4.0 release.
Additionally, there is a now a free demo of Recabinet 4, allowing users to try out the new features (including amp modeling) for an unlimited time (the demo restriction is short noise bursts every 15-20 seconds.)
Changes in Recabinet v4.0.1
- Maintenance update to address numerous issues with the initial release.
- Free demo of Recabinet 4 is available as of this version.
- CPU usage reduced by 15-20% in most hosts.
- Presence control issues have been fixed.
- Bypass toggles now conserve CPU when modules are bypassed.
- Odd noise burst issues have been resolved.
Recabinet for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $99 USD.
More information: Recabinet