Klevgrand has recently released an update to its multi-effect plug-in designed for finalizing complete mixes, stems, buses and/or individual audio tracks. Version 2.0 of Grand Finale brings a major facelift and some extra horsepower under the hood.
Grand Finale is now an even more powerful tool designed for quickly finalizing complete mixes, stems, buses and/or individual audio tracks.
SO WHAT’S NEW? First and foremost we gave the UI a complete overhaul. Our primary aim for this new look has been to make the workflow more fun and intuitive with a clear step by step approach. The new version includes a LUFS-meter with reset, a more full-fledged multiband compressor and a bunch of new presets. AND, in addition to all this, Grand Finale will now be available as an AUv3.
Grand Finale 2.0 features
- High quality effects, trimmed for high-precision audio finalizing.
- LUFS and RMS output metering.
- Parallel signal in aligned phase.
- Additive signal path with distortion and/or compression.
- Revamped UI optimized for a quick and creative workflow.
- Stereo width enhancer.
- Multi-band compressor.
- Fine-tuned limiter.
- Collection of pre-made presets.
The iOS version is priced $9.99 USD at the App Store.