Knobula has announced that it is celebrating the one-year anniversary of its Poly Cinematic Eurorack module with a limited-edition dark version.
Originally released last year, the Poly Cinematic was the first module to offer 8 voices of polyphonic oscillation in a diminutive, 12HP footprint. The module was instantly recognizable with its pink and blue stylized faceplate and its powerful, one ‘knob per function’ ergonomic layout.
Now, the company celebrates the success of Poly Cinematic with a limited edition, aesthetic reimagination of the original.
“We have been thrilled at the response and success of PolyCinematic, a module that I originally designed because there was simply nothing on the market that offered a similar degree of polyphonic oscillation power and sound shaping capabilities,” says Jason Mayo, Founder of Knobula.
“We are introducing PolyCinematic [Dark Mode] not only to mark the one-year anniversary of the module that started it all, but as a special edition in response to several artist and customer inquiries we’ve had.”
Poly Cinematic [Dark Mode] features
- 7 oscillator supersaw per voice.
- 3 oscillator detuned wave shaped square/pulse.
- 3 oscillator detuned tonewheel organ.
- 8 chord memory controlled by cv/gate.
- Detune control with unison/5th/sub octave sweet spots.
- 3 filter types: lowpass, notch and highpass.
- Built in high quality 24bit 96khz reverb.