Korg has announced the Minilogue, a next-generation polyphonic analog synthesizer instrument.
Meet minilogue; the stylish, innovative, 37 slim-key fully programmable analog polyphonic synthesizer.
minilogue’s newly developed analog synthesizer circuit delivers polyphony and full programmability at a great price — exactly what today’s musician needs. With the minilogue, you can get your hands on the powerful sound that’s only possible with real analog, and find inspiration with features including a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display. All of these seamlessly integrated features make minilogue as fun and easy to use as it is powerful. It’s the next-generation analog synthesizer for musicians of all types.
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer.
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included).
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices.
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer.
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually.
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel.
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more.
Korg will present the Minilogue at the 2016 Winter NAMM show. The synth is expected to be available in stores on January 21st, 2016, priced at $499.99 USD.