Kuassa has launched a new Amplifikation series amplifier emulation that aims to bring the fast and loud, tight and heavy sound of Mesa/Boogie’s rectifier.
Amplifikation Rectifor was developed and carefully modeled after the rectification design of the high gain guitar amp.
Amplifikation Rectifor is inspired by the High Gain Mesa/Boogie* Guitar Amp It’s the fifth product on their range of Guitar Amp Simulator products which utilizes their 3rd generation of circuit modeling technology, proved to give a satisfying dynamic response from the amp tone generated.
It’s also the first to implement Kuassa’s next-generation user interface. Streamlining the process of operating the plugin for users with a cleaner, sleeker interface.
Amplifikation Rectifor features
- 3 channels: Raw, Vintage and Modern.
- 3 types: Clean, Raw and Aggressive.
- High-res resizable graphic.
- Many improvements for the user interface.
- Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.
- Low pass and high pass filters.
- Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Mesa-Boogie cabinets.
- Nine types of workhorse mics: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD421, Sennheiser MD441, Shure KSM 353, Royer 121, AKG C414, Neumann TLM103, Sennheiser E609, and Beyerdynamic M 201.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration, just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Supports up to 8x Oversampling.
Amplifikation Rectifor for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX, standalone and Amplifikation 360 module) is on sale for the intro price of $25 USD at the Kuassa store and from distributor Plugin Boutique.
The offer is valid until August 8th, 2022.