Kuassa has released Cerberus Bass Amplifikation, a three-channel bass amplifier Rack Extension/Plug-in that will deliver thundering lows straight from your computer.
With it’s intuitive single screen interface whatever your playing style is, pick or fingerstyle in any music you play, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation will provide the warmth and mellowness of tube amp, clarity and punch of solid-state power, or turn it up to destruction on the Drive amp type. For further tweaking, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation gives you tonal control through its compressor, contour control, parametric and graphic EQ, and D.I. wetness control. Carefully tuned and carrying enough power to rumble your studio.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation also comes with features standard to Kuassa’s other amp products; noise gate, and dual cabinet miking modeler. In addition, the Rack Extension version features a handful of CV input controls, while the VST/VST3/AU/AAX version will have an external IR loader and a 3D miking interface.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation features
- 3 Amp Types.
- Built-in Compressor, Noise Gate and Output Limiter.
- 3 types of matching cabinets, 6 microphones and Direct Mix.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo option.
- Tone-shaping capability with Contour, Semi-parametric EQ, and Graphic EQ.
- CV input controls for various parameters.
- Familiar and easy to use graphic interface.
- Supports up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.
The Cerberus Bass Amplifikation is available for purchase for $49 USD excl. VAT. The Rack Extension version is available from Propellerhead for $49 USD/39 EUR.